Apologies for the terrible cell phone photo, but yes - they were delicious. And really really easy. I promised a few people a recipe so here it goes :
I didn't really have a recipe so I'm just going to tell you what I did and let you improve upon that -
1. Buy Pillsbury Grand Buttermilk Biscuits
2. Cut in half, then cut in half again to get 4 'bite-size' pieces per biscuit.
3. Melt some butter, probably like a stick, maybe a little less (I don't know because I didn't make a whole batch).
4. Add in fun stuff. I chose parmesean cheese (to give a nice cheesy crust) and cut up some bacon. We almost always have a bag of cooked bacon in our fridge - is that weird? I hope not. Its kind of my favorite.
5. Bake according to the directions on the package - maybe a little less since they are smaller, I didn't really time them, just took them out when they looked a little brown.
Sorry for the least precise recipe in history, but go make them now.