14.9.10

I heart September....

September is my favorite, and not just because it's my birth month.  I love the weather - I love that I can eat hearty soup, wear sweaters and snuggle under blankets - but that I don't have to wear a jacket and when the sun is out it's still warm.  I love the way September sounds, at least in the northeast, it is rustle-y; the leaves are turning and they are crunchy and you can hear it everywhere.  I love the apple cider and pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. 
But anyways, my birthday is in less than a week - woohoo!  I'll be a ripe old 26.  I was asked to put together a list of gift suggestions :

Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue (I love this scent, and I'm out).
50mm Prime Lens


Pretend Wide Angle Lens

A deep tissue massage

Tory Burch Reva Flats


A Classic Burberry Trench (always on my list, will probably never happen)


 Some art for our walls, like this Boston Diptych, by StudioKMO


I would love a personalized city print to commemorate our wedding by JHill, like this one Meredith got -




and I think these books would look fabulous on our bookshelves, once we get bookshelves that is.
The boy turned 28 this morning - I'll share his birthday list with you later (as I recieved it all of 15 minutes ago) he's a little behind schedule :)

Whats on your wishlist?

1 comment:

  1. I would add the Tory Burch flats and Burberry trench, too!

    ReplyDelete