10.5.10

Moving Help (the easy kind)

Things have been crazy lately!  #1 time suck = thinking about paint colors and online furniture shopping for the new house.  I started packing this weekend and have way more boxes than I thought I would considering how much I actually packed (not a lot).  I also disassembled the dining room table, took down all our artwork/pictures and spackled the walls where there were nail holes.  SO the walls were completely bare, the rug was rolled up and there were tons of boxes in the dining room and it took the boy 5 minutes to notice.  I'm pretty sure a blind person would have noticed sooner - he never ceases to amaze me.

Anyways, in preparation for our big move I worked on some 'We've Moved' announcements -

Which one would you choose?  Or which one would you rather receive?

(please don't stalk the people at the above address, it's not ours :) )

9 comments:

  1. I like option A in either white or purple. I'm leaning towards white though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the lime green on the bottom right!! They are all lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Option A in white. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Option B in any of the colors, but I like the back side of Option A. As always, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like B the best (in Navy) but the Door design is best in White :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. his is going to be our first place, just the two of us, and also our first non-student property. It's quite a small flat, but that should actually be good for us, to help us get settled into the area, and to limit the amount of furniture we need to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. umzugsfirma wien

    ReplyDelete