30.12.09

SSSHHH - it's a secret!


Shhhh it's a secret - but....I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!
I'm an auntie by marriage like 10 times over, but now I'm going to be a REAL auntie and it's so much more exciting.  I want to buy that baby EVERYTHING. 

For Christmas I bought baby (don't know the gender yet) Built NY bibs.  They are made of neoprene, (wet-suit material) and therefore super absorbant.  And one has a pocket for catching goodies like cheerios, when baby gets older.




I have an affinity for Built NY products (I have a lunch bag and wine tote already) and you better believe my baby will have these bibs as well.  Along with the cute changing bags and pads.






I can already tell this is going to be one spoiled baby.  Do you have any fantastic baby products that I NEED to buy for this baby?

No comments:

Post a Comment