22.10.09

UPS Conspiracy...

I think the UPS and the garbage guys are involved in a conspiracy against me.  On the rare occasion that I receive a package 9 times out of 10 it will come on a Wednesday evening.  Our garbage gets picked up on Wednesday morning.  Generally I have to open the package the second I get through the door due to uncontainable excitement and after I have retrieved my prize I am likely to leave said packaging as is...ie right in front of the door, where I must kick it to exit our apartment for the next 6 days.

Note: I am not complaining about getting large packages.  I will deal, I just think this could be coordinated better.

3 comments:

  1. i completely agree with you. we have the same trash day and apparently the same delivery schedule.

    but wow do i love those packages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. Our garbage comes Friday morning, and we make most of our trash over the weekend (since we're at work all week). So the trash must wait a whole workweek to get picked up. Dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got married too and ordered a ton of my wedding supplies from the web. UPS was at my house almost everyday & think they hate me.

    ReplyDelete